What we do:
Are you wondering what domestic violence of abuse is?
Please feel free to contact us on 0 800 093 4451 if you need emergency assistance or in danger.
We help women to live a precious, fulfilling & enriched lifestyle.
We share the gospel of Jesus Christ and the precious message of hope with God's people.
We encourage women to develop a life of abundant living, sound health, wholeness & wellness.
We stand with and support women to walk in their value, identity & purpose (VIP) in life.
We passonately campaign against domestic violence, human trafficking, sex exploitation & forced prostitution.
We feed the poor, carry out food parcel outreach programs & step in the gap for those in imminent danger due to poverty.
We care for destitute children, orphans & children living in poverty in the third world.
We are a Christian [Non-Denominational], voluntary, charitable organisation helping abused women and children.
What we do regarding domestic violence & Sex exploitation:
We take a strong stand on PREVENTING domestic violence & sex abuse.
We provide active prayer support & intercession for victims & their families.
We provide a 24/7 suppport hotline for victims.
We stand symbolically with the victims and survivors of domestic abuse and violence.
We provide practical, sensible and christian counselling support to victims.
We do our best to direct them in the right direction for getting more help including getting help from the Police.
We provide support/information on how to escape the escalating violence & abuse.
We raise awareness on the impact of domestic abuse and violence against women and their children.
We take keen interest in their recovery and healing process that enables them to start life afresh, free from fear or intimidation. We direct victims to the police, social services and help to arrange access to temporary shelter accommodation.
With our website we provides a wealth of information which assist victims all over the world.
We help victims gain more understanding about the evil of domestic abuse, sexual abuse & exploitation, teenage domestic abuse & violence.
We campaign against sex abuse, sex trafficking and forced prostitution.
We provide additional campaign resources such as leaflets, posters and general public awareness resources.
We actively conduct public awareness campaigns in the community, churches & in partnership with corporate entities.
We provide practical, sensible and counselling support to victims.
We carry out rescue operations in emergency cases in partnership with the local police.
We do our best to direct them in the right direction for getting help to restart their lives.
We work to provide safe havens for women and their children fleeing or suffering the effects of domestic violence!
We aim to break the cycle of domestic abuse in the next generation by giving women the opportunity to remove themselves and their children from destructive and unsafe environments.
We work in Scotland and in other nations.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- If you or anybody you know is in an abusive relationship, please get help today!
- If you are in fear for your life or in imminent danger call the police right away!
- WARNING: Domestic Violence is a serious crime - It is against the law! Call 999
- The police will speak to you separately from your partner / ex-partner.
- Their first priority is the safety of you and any children.
- On average 2 women per week die at the hands of their partner in domestic abuse situations.
- Between 2009 and 2015, 936 women were killed by men. Of these, 598 (64%) were killed by their current or former partners and 75 (8%) by their sons.
- Domestic violence or abuse is not love. It is a crime! Flee from it as soon as possible!
We also provide/assist with:
- Educational training & awareness for the public in general.
- Health & Wellness Educational informaton, training & awareness for women & their families.
- Essential Biblical life courses to help women enhance their value, identity & purpose in life.
- We conduct conferences, seminars & workshops to help women in their walk through life.
- We provide care & financial support overseas for children & orphans who are underpriviledged.
- We provide microfinance support to poor & disadvantaged women to start a small trade.
- We support women in destitution & widows living in destitution.
- We publish books, journals and resources to enable women live a victorious life.
- We use all forms of media avenue to spread the message of HOPE, including radio, film & other media formats.