Come on internship with us!
Have you ever considered doing an internship with JHM?
Or have you considered doing overseas mission internship?
Would you like to intern at JHM?
It is a life changing experience!
You will never regret it!
Why not apply today?
Students aged 16 and over can intern at JHM Scotland.
Here are some usefull facts:
Participants are expected to work in the chairty admin office & fully participate in the ongoing programs.
Office hours are typically 9-5pm daily. Weekend activities may apply also.
Participants can come on an individual internship experience or as part of a large student.
Participants may apply directly or through their school or college.
UK Internship will be in Edinburgh, Scotland.
International internship will be at Mombassa, Kenya or Andra Pradesh, in India
Applicants applying for international internship will need to save up or fundraise for their trip/mission.
Prticipants may be from any faith, ethnic, gender or national background. The international is not a free mission trip/experience! You will cover all your travel, room & board cost.
A good CV and two reference is required for all internships.
Disabled/Physically challenged applicants are encouraged to apply.
What are the internship requirements?
- Complete a mission trip inquiry/application online.
- Attach your passport photograph and proof of your identity.
- Attach your CV as required providing full details about you.
- Await confirmation/acceptance to the mission trip requested.
- Pay your mission trip deposit on acceptance.
- Apply for your visa application at the applicable embassy.
- Complete your vaccination/travel injections well in advance where applicable.
- Arrange your travel health insurance.
16 - 30 June, 2018
01 - 15 July, 2018
16 - 30 July, 2018
Here are some very important guidelines:
- Internship trips are in two weeks [14 Days] blocks/duration at any one time
- You should reserve your place on the internship trip at least 3 months/90 days in advance.
- Please note that all applicants will be vetted & interviewed for suitability.
- Accommodation will be at the mission house/lodge overseas at ag good standard.
- Food is tailor made to European standard for your benefit.
- You are responsbile for your travel insurance.
- You are responsible for your travel visa & vaccination - Assistance/guidance will be provided.
- Full payments are due no longer than 30 days before the scheduled trip.
- Medical outreach missions are for those with some degree of medical training/experience.
- Please note that this will be a Christin faith mission trip.
If coming to overseas to intern, you should expect to:
You should expect to:
Flights cost may vary depending on the nation you are coming from to join our mission internship team.
Please check with yur local travel agents: