Frequently asked questions
Are you curious about something?
Do you have a problem we can help you with?
Please feel free to contact our helpline on 0 800 093 4451.
We provide practical, sensible and counselling support to victims. We do our best to direct them in the right direction for getting more help including getting help from the Police, escaping violence, social services support, prayer support and temporary shelter support. Our website provides a wealth of information which assist victims in gaining more understanding about the evil of domestic abuse, sexual abuse & exploitation, teenage domestic abuse & violence and we provide additional campaign resources such as leaflets, posters and general public awareness resources. It is very essential that:
- You should call the police if you are a victim of domestic violence or abuse.
- On average 2 women per week die at the hands of their partner in domestic abuse situations.
- Between 2009 and 2015, 936 women were killed by men. Of these, 598 (64%) were killed by their current or former partners and 75 (8%) by their sons.
- Domestic violence or abuse is not love. It is a crime! Flee from it as soon as possible!
- Volunteering locally/overseas and assist in the general working of the mission programs
- Donate funds or resources to assist us in sending missionaries to the mission field.
- Become a life partner who help us in our effort to build accommodation premses for our women & children.
- Help to fundraise for expanding the Precious Academy school projects overseas and much more.